Workplace: Lalitpur, Nepal.
Post Title: Software Engineer (.NET)- R&D
Level: .NET Programmer
Job Function: Software Research and Development
Industry: Enterprise Applications Development/ECM
General Responsibilities: The primary focus of this position is to Research and Develop applications in core platforms adopted by Asteroid Venture with special focus on leading enterprise systems as a part of a team. This involves extensive research on technologies and systems involved, design and development of business logic, problem analysis and development of the solution/product. Your R&D will be focused on evolving a world leading content migration product as well as solution for financial institutions. The incumbent is expected to have strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent coding skills.
- Research on architecture and design of enterprise systems
- Requirement Analysis, Design and Development of medium and large applications
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience in DOT NET
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
Min Academic Qualification: Bachelor level in Computer Science/Electronics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Good understanding OOP, analytical and solution design skills
- Good programming skills in DOT NET including knowledge of WPF and database handling
- Knowledge of interoperability between managed and unmanaged code would be an added advantage
- Ability to work/coordinate in a team is a must
KEY SKILLS: C#, DOT NET, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: Rewarding salary & perks based on expertise and experience.
Expected Joining Date: August, 2018
If you meet above criteria, please drop in your profile at email@example.com
IMPORTANT:Fresh Graduates please do not respond to this vacancy.