Cardno invites applications for the temporary Junior Procurement Specialist position in Kathmandu. This position is for an ongoing program in Nepal and to meet intermittent requirements of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Junior Procurement Specialist will execute day-to-day procurement and contract administration activities of the Program as per the set procedures, manuals, templates and guidelines and will assist senior members of the team in implementing tasks related to the procurement of large value goods, works, and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum five years of experience working as a procurement professional;
• Good understanding of procurement processes, procedures, and best practices;
• Previous procurement experience working with international development institutions;
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, law, economics, finance, or public administration;
• Fluency in English — reading, writing, and speaking;
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office — Outlook, Excel, Word, and Project.
Last date to apply: 31st August 2018
To submit an application, please send your CV to MCANepalPA@cardno.com with the position title in the Subject line. Submissions will be received up to 31st August 2018. Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with specialist expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
This job announcement was published in Himalayan Times on 25 July 2018